KILL4FUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILL4FUN

Cabal Online Guild Board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help about my noob warr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kokobrize

kokobrize

Help about my noob warr Empty
PostSubject: Help about my noob warr   Help about my noob warr I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:23 am

can any1 give me some info what to do with my warr? i mean, what skills to get, best gear for pvp, etc... tnx

p.s. its my first warr...
Back to top Go down
SatansChild

SatansChild

PostSubject: Re: Help about my noob warr   Help about my noob warr I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:06 pm

For PvP ofc u need amp n crit or only amp (first way cheaper and more effective)
For PvP u need short skills from kind of Impact Stab, Heavy Slash, Charge, Power Stab, Round Cut. I see a lot of warriors to use those skills in PvP but dno exactly on what way they used it, but for that u need full crit + amp.
U can just use with low gear something like Siesmic Wave> Rolling Crash > Cascade Break> WW and can combine that with Force Kick and Charge.
Back to top Go down
SatansChild

SatansChild

PostSubject: Re: Help about my noob warr   Help about my noob warr I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:01 pm

I forgot to tell u for PvE. Use Siesmic Wave 18lvl > Rolling Crash 20lvl > Cascade Break 20lvl > Whirlwind 9lvl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help about my noob warr   Help about my noob warr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help about my noob warr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KILL4FUN :: Cabal Online quarter :: The nest-
Jump to: