KILL4FUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILL4FUN

Cabal Online Guild Board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pwnflakes
Admin
pwnflakes

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 Empty
PostSubject: Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105   Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:49 am

What do I need? (Requirements)

You need to have completed level 100 quest: Leveling Up
Being level 105
Have an Epaulette of the Dead (B2F) in your inventory
Have 2 hours free to kill without resting, that's the time that the dungeon lasts

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 Epaulet

Where's the entrance?

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 Entryh

Tower of the Dead (B2F) Guide - Step by Step: NOTE: Remember getting all the items from all bosses, all the items are quest items.

1. Once you enter touch the tomb and click the only option.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 1

2. Go forward and kill some Death Flower and some Zombies if you want. After touch the tomb and go forward again.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 2

3. Directly go to the Death Flower Queen and kill her, for sure you'll get killed a lot of times, but you and your friends can kill her for sure. When you kill her the Death Fogs will dissapear for 15 minutes.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 3

4. When you kill her, go forward to other one and do the same that you did with the first.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 4

5. After killing it touch the tomb and go forward.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 5

6. Go forward and avoid all the monsters until you reach the room in the image and kill every monter you see there, and Ekzane will appear.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 6

7. When you kill him, touch the tomb in the image and Flame Emperor Zombie will appear.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 7

8. Drag Flame Emperor Zombie where the image or if you're really strong kill him in the place he appears.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 8

9. Get rid of the plant door before of after the boss, because that'll disturb you if you get killed and try to get back.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 9

10. When you kill him, go forward to the sword in the floor and talk with it, the answers are in this order: 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 1

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 10

11. Go forward and touch the dead body: 1 - 2 - 1

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 11

12. Go forward, clean the rooms and touch the horn.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 12

13. Get near the mirror and wait until the monsters come as it's magic. Now kill Arban Raikette.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 13

14. Go forward and kill every monster that you don't like until you reach where I'm in the image.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 14

15. Get near from the wall and Fellins Luerow will come, then kill him.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 15

16. Now, go forward by the door and stay where I marked in the image and the monsters will come and you'll be without any danger, then clean as much as you can and then go to kill the boss, maybe you can without cleaning.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 21

17. Go back a bit and touch the horn and... WARNING! Take your clock on, in a minute a Phantom Watcher will appear, and if you don't kill him in 5 seconds, a huge quantity of enemies will appear near Prinz Verzen to make your dungeon more difficult. Ger rid of him as soon as he appears.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 24

18. Then get rid of Prinz Verzen.

19. Once you kill him, tell your mates to hide in another room while you're going to take care of ghost quest.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 26

20. Go back a bit and touch these things, you and your friends will earn 100 honor points.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 27

21. Once your friends are hidden, touch the tomb.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 28

22. Enter to the corridor, touch the controller, you'll have to do the way that I marked in the image to let all the ghost out and noone in. Anyways remember once you activate the controller, the door will close soon, you'll have to go out of that corridor very fast and after break the door and you'll have to kill the Red, Green and Blue Ghosts while you drag all the other ghosts. Once all are out, run in and call your friends and touch the controller again.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 29

23. Now you'll have to enter from the corridor to another corridor, then drag all the monsters to where I am in the image. Once you clean the room, or before if you don't hurry a lot of monsters will come from nowhere with Jumar Carbo, the boss.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 30.

24. Once you clean again the room kill Jumar Carbo.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 31

25. Now, after kill Jumar Carbo, touch the tomb, answers are these: 1, 2, 3, 1.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 32

26. Now you've got to clean the upper room like you cleaned the last room. Kill the monsters in the stairs, or if you feel confident enter when I mark in the next image.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 33

27. Once you clean the room, or before if you don't hurry, be careful, Andreas and his friends will appear. Now drag Andreas downstairs if you can, or first clean the room again.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 34

28. Once you kill him, break his chest and touch the well, the correct answers are these: 1, 1, 2, 1. Touch the torture device: 1, 1, 4, 1. For sure this is very helpful if you haven't cleaned the room. After go forward where I mark in the image.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 35

29. Go ahead and you'll see a closed door, touch the controller and the door will open, go forward by the corridors and touch the next controller, and you'll gain 500 honor points, and your friends too.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 36

30. Now kill all the monsters that you find and the door to the final boss will open.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 37

31. Enter and kill the supposed final boss, but more monsters will appear when you kill him, you'll have to kill them where I indicated.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 38

32. Once you kill them, a lot of monsters will appear. Kill them all, although there's an exception, drag Death Prime Knight out of the room.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 39

33. Now you'll have to clean again the room, go back when you're ready to kill Death Prime Knight, and because of this I told you to drag it out, now you'll have to kill the replicas of the final boss. Only one of the replicas is real, maybe you're lucky and you kill one and the other dissapear. Advise: Don't try to kill the 5 at the same time or you'll have serious problems..

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 40

34. Now two Death Prime Knights will appear, kill them and watch out with the final boss and with not being near of him while you're killing them, maybe he comes to kill you. After killing them get rid of the Final Boss.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 41

35. After killing the Final Boss, touch the items in the order that I've put in the image.

Tower of the Dead (B2F) - Level 105 42

!! This guide is created by InF3RNo ( www.forum.cabalonline.com )
Back to top Go down
http://127.0.0.1

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KILL4FUN :: Cabal Online quarter :: Guides and tricks-
Jump to: